domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

Circumstances

Tomorrow I start with second semester, I need to do much better this time, I already saw I'm capable of so many things, so this one should be one of those many things.

I'm currently planning to return to the gym; last semester I found myself with so many free time, plus, when I went to the gym while I was at CECyTEM, I noticed I did more schoolwork. So I'll see if I can handle school and gym, that's why this first week I'll see how tough I feel this semester......If I wouldn't need to take Algebra I wouldn't even doubt about it...*sigh*

Also, I'm still considering if I should return, I mean, despite how much I want to return, this time I would need to pay it, and I only have enough money for two months, and well, since my parents ain't giving me a dime since the start of the vacations, I guess I'll have less money. :/

But well, that isn't everything, I still have a family and a school, so I better focus on what I already have.

But well, at least I had an awesome weekend before the start of the semester with Alan and his cousins.

1 comentario:

  1. I thought of that too, as you know, but actually, it'd probably be harder to go later on in the semester as well. It's good that you aren't rushing into it all, though.


    And that's good. I'm glad you had a good weekend.

    ResponderEliminar