viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

The Fall [3] - Answers

Third year was here, now we had the next subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Ethics, Mexican History, English III, Technical Drawing, Sports III and another I can't remember (Arts I think.).

Cesar, Edgar and I kept developing a closer friendship, I did pretty much the same regarding my grades, Chemistry and English kept saving me, my drawing teacher still hated me and now, my physics teacher too! I swear, there was one bimester when Cesar admitted I did better than him and I got a 6 and he got a 10, the teacher didn't justify that grade.

You know, I knew my grades were really, really bad, and that I dissapointed more that one person, I was really doubting if I was going to be able to go to High School, I still remember I prayed a lot asking "for a chance", I remember I said this a lot: "I just want a chance, to prove I'm not a loser, to show of what I'm capable of". Everyday, I said the same "I just want one more chance".

That year we had to pick our high school, we then made a test, and depending of the grades you were assigned to each school. I asked for CECyTEM Izcalli: Tech. Chemistry Laboratorist, since I was 100% sure I wanted to spend my live with chemistry, Cesar and Edgar choose High School #9, one of UNAM's high schools, and apparently one of the best public high school's in Mexico, my dad studied there, and he wanted to make me apply for it, but I decided not to, though, that meant that I was going to take different roads that my two great friends. But well, as long as we got what we wanted, we were okay. I did okay in the test, I was assigned to CECyTEM Izcalli, pretty nice stuff.

That year I also made friends with Andrea (she was deeply in love with Cesar :p), Lucia, Tania (she also was in love with Cesar D: ), Brenda and...Guadalupe? Oh, and there was this guy called Marco, we really didn't like him, but he thought we did, so he never was apart from us.

When I was about to end the course, my Algebra professor (the same I had on second grade), told me that he and I knew that I had a lot of potential, but that I loved to slack a lot, and told me to stop being like that, since that would ruin my life. I still keep his words with me, it was nice that a professor believed in me. I wish I could show him how far I've reached and how much I have left...

That year really shaped my live, I started to be more relaxed about everything, started to be more open to people and such...few days after I ended junior high school I came to this conclusion, people may not like it, but at least it fitted in most cases, and not even just me, more people have agreed with me:

"Bullying may be a bad thing, but seriously, it stops making you act like a girl, period."

Now, don't get me wrong, I know bullying is quite some serious in some regions, but well, here is quite "light", so I think I can say this, but well, that's the way I saw it.

I can say I was quite ready for the next step...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario