miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Hope

Seems like I had this one since November.

------

You used to talk to me about the day we could all live as one, the day we could all think as one, the day in which our desires would benefit all of us. Now I look at you and I don't know what had dappen to you, maybe I'll never know who is guilty here, who is behind all this, but I look at you and can't resist to ask you, have you reach what you wanted to? Is this what we wanted? Having to answer for you hurts as equal as the reality.

Hope is something that departed from this place long ago. You used to be the one that gave me hope and made me believe, but please just don't turn back and tell me that you don't know what had happen here because you know that the answers lies deep inside you.

It hurts to know what is going on, but it hurts even more to see your hipocrecy, almost as much as seeing you just sit there and do nothing to change what happens.

My hazy mind can't come with anything else that the same question, what had happens to us?

It doesn't matter how much you try to make me feel better, you'll keep ruining everything with your empty words...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario