martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Answers

I mean, I spent so much time looking for answers...but I just couldn't see they I had them all the time, I always had the right words with me, but it was just a matter of looking deeper...hmm...

- - -

As soon as I opened my eyes.
A past that made me ill.
A moment that made me feel.
A  live that got filled.

El sentimiento de una única sensación.
Un futuro que brinda emoción.
Un instante de satisfacción.
Un puesto que ya se encontró.

- - -

Who knows? Maybe that's the answer I was looking for...you know, what I left in the road...though,  I found two other things that I was sure I never had, one is bad, one is good, in fact I can tell you more about the good thing: Maybe, just maybe, I found another answer to one of questions; maybe, just maybe, he wanted me to learn from my mistakes, to see the other side of the coin; maybe, just maybe; I'm not allowed to know it all; maybe, just maybe this aanswer holds all that I wanted.

Though...the other thing... I said things I never expected and now I can't find an answer to them, despite how much I want.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario