miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Invencible Soy

Today I registered my subjects for second semester, I hope I don't mess this time around (I really doubt it). I'll take this semester:
-Algebra
-Thermodynamics
-Physics
-Statistics
-Chemistry II
-Organic Chemistry II
-Experimental Sciences Lab II

It sounds and looks tough, but I won't let that bring me down.

Since I got all my subjects in the morning, I was considering going to register to the gym again, but I decided yo wait a little bit more, I'll take first week of classes to see if I can handle it.

I've been feeling really weird lately, really, as if everyone is trying to "one-up" me, thing I really hate. And not because I can't deal with it, but it's sad to see people needs to do that. I sadly used to be like that, until few months back, but I'm still trying.

You know, I wrote down some words that I wish I could show everyone, but I just won't feel comfortable with posting them. Specially because they show how I failed with one of my dreams.

By the way guys, have I mentioned you I like to sing? Yeah, maybe my voice sucks, but still. *sigh* I wish I could be good for one thing at least. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm not good for anything,  it is just I'm good at some things, but I wish I could be really really good for something, something people would know about me because of how good I am at it.

Anyways, it's time to try to sleep again.

1 comentario:

  1. I apologize if I'm included among those people. In addition, your voice isn't bad.






    And, there has always been someone that recognized the many things you are good and really good at. Just don't let fame turn to arrogance.

    At the very least, you'll never be just a memory.

    ResponderEliminar