martes, 31 de enero de 2012

IRS

I think that stands for Inertial Referencing Systems (if translated correctly). A little work I had to do for Physics, it basically is a work made by Newton (it was started by Galielo though) that says that a system will go by it own speeds/weight despite other system, if I understood correctly. Let's say, if we jumped, and these rules didn't exist, we would jump to our deaths due to the movement of the Earth, that's why we can move freely while a car is moving.

Today was okay, Chemistry was boring, I learned a new way of knowing an element atomic number, using a method based on "Auf Bau" and a work made by the previous principal of my school (RIP)! He actually proposed a new method for getting the cuantic numbers. Which is impressing, because I used his method in CECyTEM.

I signed into the Organic Chem lab with the same teacher as last semester, which is really great because I loved that teacher.

I came back at home and returned to the school around 3PM for Algebra, again, another boring class, we talked about numbers, series and such. Pretty easy if you ask me. Raquel told me that I didn't deserve to be there, so Aide and Lilian...but oh well. My friends Erika (Raquel's sister) and Jazmín are with me in Algebra, Lilian, Aide, Raquel, Carlos and Abraham passed it last semester.

What a lovely rainy day! <3


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario