lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

Deal With It!

You know, first day of school was pretty great! Let me tell you why:

First I had Statistics, my professor is a 50+ year old man, pretty kind and funny, I think his name is José. He passed the two ours presenting himself and talking about his life. He also asked us to tell him our name. It seems like I'll see the same thing thing I saw a CECyTEM, I must play it safe with him, I can easily get a 10 if I don't distract.

Then came Physics, my professor is named Manuel (or Juan or both) Torres, again, another kind and funny person, he talked about himself as well, he seems a little bit cocky, but I can deal with that. He passed a good amount of time talking how smart he is and superior to other professors, he did 3 or 4  questions related to Physics to the whole group, I answered 2. He also left us some homework, we need to research more about 3 of the four questions he did. Again, I've seen some things of the subjects we'll see in CECyTEM, however, I didn't do that well in Physics back then, so we'll see.

Then came Thermodynamics,  this is one of the subjects that scare me the most of this semester. My teacher is named Leticia (?) Zúñiga, she is really kind and funny. Though, she did 4-5 jokes about orgies in one hour....I know. She told us that since her class is the last of Mondays, she'll start the class at 12:15 instead of 12:00... pretty neat. Some friends of Erika (friend from the classroom) said that she is a very good teacher, I hope so.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario