viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

The Fall [2]

Then, it came second year of junior high school, since my parents could not afford a private school anymore, this time I went to a public school, it's name was Moises Saenz.

I wasn't fan of the idea, but there was no other choice.

First day was really odd, I entered the school around 7AM, everyone was in the schoolyard, and I had no idea of where to go, I just new my my group was 2-C, so I kept walking until I found any signs of my group, I think that some minutes after the principal asked for everyone to line up with their respective group. So, I decided to ask a teacher I saw and she took me with the group. There started the disaster.

I will try to be brief with the stories from junior high school, since I pretty much hate that period, and nothing extraordinary happened there.

In second grade I kept doing pretty bad when it came to grades, the only reason of why my report cards weren't that depressing was because of English and Chemistry.

There, I met probably one of the most awesome persons I've ever met, Cesar and Edgar, they're twins. The two of them were really kind with me, though, they were the "smarty pants" of the class...pretty ironical if you ask me. They were friends with Pablo, Rubén, and Levi. I didn't get well with Pablo that year. And now that I remember, Cesar and Edgar started talking to me because of Rubén, which was a cool guy as well. But I lost contact with him after junior high school, I found him on FB few months back, which was pretty nice since we got to talk again.

The classes I had that year were: Algebra (were I wish I would have payed more attention. :p), History, Biology, Geography, Introduction to Physics & Chemistry, English, Sports and and optional subject, I picked "Technical Drawing".

Call me crazy, but many professors didn't like the fact that I was friends with Cesar and Edgar, they said I was going to distract them, they always tried to make us sit far from each one. The teachers that disliked that the most, were my Drawing and Geography teachers, and even Cesar and Edgar agreed with me on that. I had a lot of problems with those two teachers, the Geography teacher simply hated me, she never let me make my expositions because my flip-charts were rolled instead of folded, she never checked my homework, said I never worked and such. The drawing teacher was at least fair with me. I ended up failing Geography for some reason (yeah), I made the extraordinary test, I got an 9/10.

The math professor had a certain interest on me, he knew I had quite some potential, but since I slacked a lot on his class he kept getting dissapointed.

Since I was the newbie there, I kept getting picked by the others, nothing bad really. I got used to it from before. :p

Thanks God, I ended that nightmare in one piece.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario