jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Spiral

Yesterday was ultra boring.

We didn't do a thing at Statistics, the professor just made some questions to the group, I answered like 3/9, I think he noticed I know some Statistics, fortunately it was only a one- hour class, so it passed relatively quick.

Then came Experimental Sciences Lab II; we get to choose between 2 labs, I was planning to enter with the teacher that was meant to give me that class on first semester before I switched to the morning schedule, but it had 45 people out of 30, so she had to get rid of some, but since we were 7 counting my friends, we decided to go to the other lab instead of being in different labs. So we went to the lab of a professor that seems quite strict, but I don't worry, we'll look into everything I did in the lab in CECyTEM.

Then came Organic Chem II, the professor has been teaching in UNAM for 40+ years! He showed us his curriculum....just wow! I can't believe someone has achieved so much. He has done a lot of things, he represents a lot of groups of science in the country and internationally, he has participated in quite some stuff. The only problem I have with him is that he writes REALLY slow, seriously, I can take a nap, wake up and be ready to write the title of the lesson. Still, he is a good professor, I hope I do better with him than with last semester teacher.

In Physics we reviewed our homework and learnt how to calculate the time someone would take to traveled around a circular shape. Pretty nice, I love how easy these professors explain everything.

Then came Algebra, another ultra super duper boring class, we kept doing exercises like the ones from Tuesday, I decided to keep silence in the last 30 minutes of the class, my classmates started complaining about me and another friend answering everything too fast, and I understand, I had the same problem last semester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario