martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Facultad de Estudios Superiores Cuautitlán Campus 1 (ver. 1)

Hmm....my Organic Chem lab teacher told us today about a girl two generations above mine that is going to Switzerland on a interchange to complete semesters 7th and 8th, do her thesis and work there...*sigh*...one day...

School entrance

A-1 building
Left: A-2 building (my building) / Right: L-1 Organic Chem and Analytic Chem labs.

L-3 Basic Science labs.

L-3 First Floor: Mayors offices, L-111 (my ESL lab). Second Floor: ESL Labs. Third Floor: ESL labs and Phytochemistry labs.

L-212: View from my Algebra classroom.

L-212: View from my Algebra classroom. L-1 on the front.

L-1: Third floor

Hall tha leads from A-2 to L-1

View from L-123

L-123: My Organic Chem lab

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario