jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Cloudy days

I woke up with quite some energy today, I think it was because I end classes at 12:00 on Thursdays.

We started with Chemistry, we made the Electron Configuration of noble gasses, I got to pass to the board twice, I got everything correct! Despite been a one hour class, I felt it lasted a lot.

The I had Experimental Sciences Lab (ESL from now on), we kept doing exercises about reactions products and stuff. Pretty easy.

Organic Chem came next, I really, really boring class, we saw (again) about electrophilic aromatic substitution. We also did some "Aromaticity" exercises, we got to tell if 7 compounds were chemically aromatic or not. I had all correct, I got +0.5 on the test for being one of the first 5 to answer the exercises. I think I'll do good here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario