miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

Bio 3.0¿

1.-I like green color.

2.-I consider myself "anti-social".

3.-I'm very curious.

4.-I love chemistry.

5.-I love videogames.

6.-I love Mario Bros.

7.-My favorite Mario Bros. character is Yoshi.

8.-My 3 favorite videogames are: Mario Kart 64, Super Mario World and Enless Ocean: Blue World.

9.-I love my family.

10.-I also love my family-friends.

11.-I'm loyal to those who give me their loyalty.

12.-I hate reggaeton.

13.-My favorite sports are Boxing, Basketball and Football.

14.- I love cold weathers.

15.- I want to visit: Chile, Germany, Canda (again :p ) , Chicago ;) , Switzerland and Tokyo.

16.- I want to learn to speak German.

17.- I'm a Nintendo fan.

18.- I'm REALLY lazy.

19.- I consider my self a simple person.

20.- I don't like shirts with printings.

21.- I don't want to have children.

22.- I would like to adopt two boys.

23.- I like to speak with girls the most.

24.- Some real important people for me : Alan Vauhlosky, Isaac H. , Norma Mariana , César Aviles, Edgar Aviles, Aaron Torres, Ergwin Anthony y Mauricio Chavez.

25.- My favorite animals: Turtels, Whales, Cats and Fishes.

26.- I don't like dogs that much, but I love the one I currently have! :3

27.- I'm very careless.

28.- I always wanted to have my hair curled

29.- My favorite movies: Monsters Inc. , Rat Race, Despicable Me.

30.- I listen almost al generes of music except for Reggaeton and those ugly "Corridos". Dx

31.- My favorite bands: The Strokes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Mars Volta, Metallica y Ozzy Osbourne.

32.- My favorite albums: Stadium Arcadium - Jupiter, Californication, Frances The Mute, Black Rain, Death Magnetic y Raro.

33.- My favorite consoles: N64 y Wii.

34.- I like american pop culture (YA RLY).

35.- I don't like to read that much.

36.- I'm the inkd of guy that sees the glass "half-full".

37.- I've only got angry twice in my life, it's different angry than annoyed.

38.- I like to help

39.- I hate when people abuse of my help.

40.- I hate babies.

41.- I love the phrase: "Keep Moving Forward".

42. I'm christian.

43.- I hate alcohol.

44.- I hate tobaco.

45.- I don't think I'll ever consume drugs.

46.- I don't like parties, unless they're videogame parties.

47.- I believe in aliens.

48.- I believe in ghosts.

49.- I dislike that people waste their times at the gym.

50.- I'm afraid of driving.

51.- I'm starting to like skating.

52.- There are two persons really important for me that I'll (sadly) won't ever meet. :/

53.- I hate the beaches.

54.- I love and respect the sea.

55.- I don't like sea food.

56.- I want a Minion like those on "Despicable Me".

57.- My favorite cartoon is Invader Zim.

58.- I thinnk that my voice is weird.

59.- I have sad and dark memories of my days on the elementary and junior high school , fourtunately, I met people that made me feel much better on those times.

60.- My favorite number is 9...on a close battle with 8.

61.- I love to do jokes, but I hate it when people take them to serious and get mad at me.

62.- I'm slightly arachnophobyc.

63.- I would like to swim with whales or manta rays.

64.- I want a pet cat. T_T

65.- I'm afraid of dying either drowned or asphyxiated.

66.- I try to be careful.

67.- I always try to beat myself. (lol...this sounds odd, eh? XD )

68.- I have terrible pulse.

69.- I'm an ace for videogames! :p

70.- I hate american wrestling. (WWE, RAW and such).

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario