martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

The Beginning 6

Forgot to mention, 2 months before I finish 5th grade, we move from home, to "a forest", guess who was going to be my neighbor? ...Yes, Mauricio. ;_;

Well, sixth grade, last year of elementary school, and the beginning to a disaster. People kept offending me, but it started going out of control, jokes were getting bigger and some were starting to affect Alan as well.

So, one day, I was out of my house roller skating and I don't quite remember what happened exactly, but I fell and sprained my right foot, it was really painful, according to the doctor it was a third grade sprain, which is the biggest level of sprain, however, it still wasn't a broken bone completely. I was absent from school for 1 and a half week, despite I had to wait 3 weeks before going to school according to the doctor, I went for one and a half week with my crutches, since the school building had 5 floors and my group was on the 4th floor, I wasn't allowed to go down to the break, so I stayed all those days on the classroom, I felt terribly lonely that time to be honest.

That year play was Harry Potter II, this time, since Mauricio´s mother complained about his son getting Hagrid's script last year, instead of me being Harry Potter again, Mauricio got Harry's script, and I got Hagrid! I was a little bit angry about that, but back then, I was even more calmed person, so I still was okay with that.

They keep bothering me with the gay jokes; they were really starting to become really annoying. Since Miss Veronica got to be our English teacher again, and since I really trusted on her, I decided to talk to her about that problem, and one day she talked with them, they got grounded, I really only wanted them to understand that it was starting to hurt me, not to get punished after that, but oh well. The jokes finally stopped, but now the whole class hated me! So, I can't really tell if it was better or worse.

Oh, I forgot, on fifth grade we won again the regional Basketball tourney, however that was my last year on the Basketball team. The trainer talked to me on sixth grade to ask me if I wanted to help his team on one match they had, I accepted, we won, but what he didn't told me was that it was the final of the regional tourney! So I got a medal without doing anything!

Things couldn't get worse that year, you know why? Because my mother asked to Mauricio´s mother if she could take me and bring me from school, with Mauricio, it was terrible; we didn't talked at all, he also kept bothering me. However, one day I noticed he arrived to school crying, everyone was making fun of him since he was "the macho" guy from the class, I went to ask him that what was wrong, he told me that today in the morning, he found his kitten death on his garden, and I cheered him up. After that, he start considering me as his friend, however, I was still really hurt from how he treated me. But one day, he invited me to play Gamecube with his brother and had a lot of fun. Then he started inviting me to go out and play Football with all the guys from our street, I didn't like to play Football at all, but I still went to play.

I was still doing really bad grades wise; I got 7.5 on Spanish and on English. :/

Overall, my elementary school was full of high and low moments, but I met great friends and learnt a lot of things about life.


 

- - -


 

Curious note: I was playing the song "Amazing Grace" before I finished writing this. Snif…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario