lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

I’m not going away

Well, today everything started really bad, really bad, around 3AM I woke up really...strange I think, I didn't felt well with myself when I woke up, it was a really odd feeling, I don't know if I can describe it. Then, I started to read the bible since I couldn't sleep, and decided to sleep around 4AM or so, woke up at 10-11AM, I think, then I had breakfast and went onto Chatzy, but I had to leave immediately to cook "lunch"? Then I came back to Chatzy and started playing SASASR for a bit, I completed it already. Then I spoke a few with Angel, then I went out to play football and finally came back to speak a little bit with Angel and Cesar.


 

I don't know why, but I feel like something I've trying to avoid is (sadly) happening, I'm afraid of how I can't control myself sometimes, of how I can mess things around sometimes…kinda makes me nervous. :/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario