sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

The beginning

I would start to describe this from the kinder garten, but, I dont remember anything from it at all. :-/

Only that I met my first friend there, Ricardo. He was a nice guy, really smart actually.

Anyways, I studied my first year of elementary school on the elementary school were my mother works, Ricardo was there with me as well, I remember that my teacher was really strict, her name was Araceli. I remember that I was good for spelling and vocabulary. I also remember I used to be left-handed, but my teacher forced me to become right-handed.

I became really close friend to Ricardo. By the way, Ricardo's mother was my kinder teacher.

That year I got 1st place of the class, apparently for my vocabulary and spelling skills, oh and becuase I knew how to read since kindergarten. Ricardo got 4th, despite that he was good for everything else, excpet reading.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario