lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

The Beginning 4

This year was big! Fourth grade of Spanish, third of English. My English teacher was named Paty, she was famous for being the most strict teacher in the school. I always finished her works really quick, and he sometimes got mad with me for the same reason, she didn't like that.

So Alan was in the same group as me, he still was a little angry with me, but for some reason, we started talking a lot again, we became great friends again.

He invited me to his birthday party, me and another girl from our class were the only ones from the school that were invited. We became even closer friends.

I was doing really, really great on Basketball, we won that year's regional tourney.

The play of that year was Pinnochio. I was Pinnochio II, however, out from the other three Pinnochio's, I was the one that had more script, oh, and a song! :D

I got 8.6 on Spanish, and. . . 10 on English! Here was were everything changed, at the end of the course, Miss Paty talked to my dad and told him that I was way to good on English for going one grade lower, so next year I was going to study Spanish and English fifth grade. I was really happy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario