viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

Thank you

Friends...thanks for ilumanitating my road and never let me alone.
My friends, this words are for you; Thanks for staying here at my side, no matter the situation.
Thanks for forgiving all my mistakes.
Thanks for making me smile everyday, no matter how bad a day could be.
Thanks for guiding me through the correct road.
Thanks for caring about me, for never forgetting me.
Thanks for changing me for good.
Thanks for cheering me up when I am sad.
Thanks for everything you have done for me.

My friends, from me, you can only expect the best, but please, keep rocking the way you are.
Thanks for everything my friends.
But I specially want to thank God for letting our roads meet, thanks God.
I love you all.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario