martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

The beginning 5

I made it to 5th grade of English and Spanish; I wasn't able to see Alan as frequently as before, since he was on 4th grade, however, we still met during the break.

My English teacher was name Veronica and my Spanish teacher was named Alicia. Both were really nice persons and teachers, I really loved them.

Here was where I met a guy named Mauricio, he was well…smart, ingenious and talented guy, but he was…well, his attitude wasn't the best, here was were everything changed, again. During the first period I was doing good, 8.0 on Spanish and 9.0 on English, that year's play was Harry Potter, I was Harry Potter I (out of two), that definitely was the best play I did on the elementary school, it was really fun and good.

Ok, getting onto the second period, well, since all my friends were from my previous English class (Alan was not my only friend! XD), I had to find some new friends this year, despite I knew them from before, I never tried to establish a friendship with any of them since second grade. So I had to try, and I was a little accepted on Mauricio's "group", though, I kind of consider it as a mistake, a huge mistake, all of them thought that the bond I made with Alan was gay, and yep, I was considered as the gay person of the class, at the beginning I really didn't care, they were only words, but oh well, that thing kept from the rest of the year, and as a result, my grades went down; English 8.1 overall, and 7.5 on Spanish.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario