lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

The beginning 3

Moving onto third grade of Spanish, second grade of English. The game really started there, Spanish was pretty "okay", English, I got 9.8+ grades of grades.

One day I was sited with this guy named "Alan", we were becoming really good friends little by little, then he moved into the sports class with me and became even closer. But one day we were playing and I accidentally pushed him into a wall. Thanks God nothing bad really happened, it was just the pain. He got really mad with me. I apologized a lot. But he wouldn't forgive me; I knew that our friendship was over.

The English groups presented a play every year, on first grade we did "The Lion King", I was Rafiki! XD ; on second grade we did Cinderella, I was Lionel (?), he was like the servant of the king IIRC. I also entered the school's basketball team. Hmm…I think that was all for that year, oh, I got 1st grade on English that year. I still met with Ricardo few times, but not that frequently, he lives in Mexico City, I live 1 hour away from there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario