domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

The Beginning 2

For second grade I moved to a private school, were my sister was studying, however, this school was bilingual, so we got to study the same Spanish subjects on English, which means that I studied Science, History, etc. on English. The school rules said that since I came from a public school were English wasn't taught, I had to study Spanish second grade and English first grade. For some reason, English seem to be kinda natural on me, I did awesome that year in English. Same with Spanish.

No awards this time... and, as sad as it sounds, no friends this time. For the sports class, I had to choose between, Football, Basketball or Tae Kwon Do (?), I picked Basketball.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario