viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

Qualities

I've really been thinking which my qualities are, and I (sadly) can't come with something good. :/ Yeah I may be good for videogames, but really? Is that all? :/

Anyways, I'll list the qualities I've noticed from some of my friends:

-Alan: He can think a lot of things really quick!

-Aaron: He is really smart, he has a lot of imagination, he draws really great and he is really capable of accomplishing whatever he wants.

-Anthony: He can draw really great as well, he is really friendly and he is really smart as well!

-Cesar: He is an awesome person, he is REALLY smart, is really interested on music, really friendly draws and he is good for sports.

-Edgar: *read above*

And last, but not least, Angel: Smart, great drawer, super friendly, helpful and achieves whatever he wants to.


 

Success is all I can see in your roads, my friends. :´)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario