domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Bio 2.0?

Ok, as response to some problems, I'm deciding to do a deeper bio, I guess, so to my spanish readers, you should take note too!


 

  • I am a guy that will have an smile on his face 75% of the day, shy at first, but once I start getting some confidence and trust in someone, you can't shut me up. I love to talk about tech, curious facts, science and other stuff. You can count with me most of the time, however, don't make that "help" a routine or else there may be problems.
  • I don't like neither alcohol, nor the smell of tobacco (I never have smoked though) and well obviously, I've never (and never will) try drugs.
  • People say that I'm smart, so I believe them, I'm smart, however I get distracted way to easily. I like to be creative and I'm always thinking about many things the whole time.
  • I like: Technology, Science, Boxing, Videogames and Music. I hate: Work, Homework, Reggaeton, Cumbias, chakas, and other stuff.
  • As I mentioned I don't speak too much, or if I speak it's about stuff I like, I never talk about stuff about me, unless the conversation leads to something like it or if someone asks me, however, I'll only respond if I rely on him.
  • It's easy to establish a bond with me.
  • Since I'm way too friendly, I get easily sad or angry with people when they question about my friendship.
  • I love to do jokes, so take note people, because I don't like that much when people doesn't get it and actually gets angry. Fortunately, I know the boundaries of some jokes, so don't expect heavy jokes by me…

That's pretty much everything I'm writing here, so now you know, any questions, feel free to ask…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario