miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Vision of Division

Well, today was kind of unexpected… just a little bit.

Okay, ENLACE second part was today, it was "so-so", I had a hard time with some Math questions, I hope I do great. I finished around 11:25AM, I was planning to go train since it was fairly early, though the trainer didn't answered the phone, so I decided to stay at school and practice the play. So far I'm doing badly, I haven't learnt the script yet, which is bad since I'm one of the main characters. But well, I learnt Hagryd's script on 6th grade for Harry Potter 2 in one day, I'm sure I can take this one down.

Anyways, after school I went to train, there's where the unexpected factor came to place. I was training when he told me that if I was ready to fight, I told him that he should be the one that knows that answer, I told him that he has the last word on whether if I can fight or not. He told me that I was, he told who I was going to face, however, he told me that I had to train hard, since it was not going to be today or this week the fight, so I'll train! Boy! This is really exciting! But I'll promise I'll be safe! :D

Then I returned home, did some homework, and played MKW the whole afternoon…BAD NEWS, my nunchuk died in the middle of race! T_T

And well, that's pretty much it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario