martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Take Me Out

Monday 11th

I didn't do much at school on Monday, though; I've noticed I've been distracting a lot with Aaron… I will try to focus a bit more on class. The group photo got taken that day as well.

Okay, then we were supposed to make a rehearsal for the play, but nobody stayed for doing it, so I left school with Bety, a friend from the other classroom, we walked a bit and talked of some stuff, it was nice, since we didn't had the chance to talk that much between each other.

I went to the gym afterwards; I did a new routine, "defense", I only had to block Jorge's (my friend from the gym [really fun and nice guy]) and duck if he threw uppercuts, I had to do the same, throw first one Jab so he blocked it, then throw two jabs so he blocked them, and finally, one jab, one crossed punch and a left uppercut. It was fun, but I almost hit him with a jab! : P

The at the punching bags the trainer tried to make me focus on strength this time, I had to throw 5 consecutive punches of each punch I've learned. I did "okay", I didn't do well with hooks. The rest of the training was normal. Oh, he also asked me for my weight.

I came back home, everything went normal from there, I slept at 1AM doing homework…

Tuesday 12th

I had to deliver my test appliance paper for the I.P.N., at 3 o'clock, my father told me that he could take me there if I wanted to, I obviously said yes. School was okay, nothing spectacular happened, well, I enjoyed a lot the lab today, I did one of the things I enjoy the most.

After school, I wait 25 minutes for my father so he drove me to the "ESCOM" (an I.P.N. campus), I was 2 minutes late! D: I got in the line for delivering my papers, when I found "Bety" another girl from MY classroom, she told me that the guys in the line were attending for the 4 o'clock meeting, I was a bit scared, since mine was for 3 o'clock, everything went so far. I found "Ana", a friend from my classroom, I also found Bety on the line again and her friend. We went to deliver the papers, but the four of us had something wrong on the papers! We had to re-print the test appliance, we went together and delivered our papers together this time, all of us got our papers accepted. Test shall be around May 28th if I recall. I left "ESCOM" around 5:15pm.

Returned home around 6:30pm with my father, I didn't do anything else after that.


 

Oh, I forgot to mention, last Thursday my dad gave me money for paying the gym, though, I need to pay the phone bill now! D:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario