martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Nothing New Under the Blue

Today was really mixed up! I mean, some bad, weird and good things happened. But I'm healthy, so it must be a good day.

I woke up kinda early today (5:40AM), but I don't know what happened, I was leaving the house around 6:30AM! I had to rush to arrive (early) to school…yes, early, since today was the "ENLACE" test (school's knowledge tests), there were not going to be classes, but we had to be in school at 8:00AM, but I like to arrive everyday at 7:00AM. Anyways, the road I always take walking was terribly dark today! The lights went out on the entire neighborhood! It was kinda scary I must admit, but I was late, so I made the entire road running! I made it to the school at 7:02AM.

I tried to study a little bit before the test, but I was too distracted thinking on other stuff, so I decided to take a break and think. The test started around 9:45AM if I recall, it was divided in 3 blocks; first block was Comprehensive Reading – 20 easy questions for 50 minutes. I was done with them in 30 minutes if not less. Then we had a 10 minutes break. The second block was of "Arithmetic" – 30 questions in 50 minutes, I only answered 16 on those 50 minutes, left to the 10 minutes break. Third block was of comprehensive reading again – 15 questions in 50 minutes, I rushed through this block in order to complete my math questions. I finished both with 7 minutes of spare.

After the test, they let us leave the school, I was leaving around 12:33PM, I was going to wait for the boxing lessons, but waiting 3:30 hours in schools was a big "no" for me. I returned home and had lunch, I had no plans of going to train today, then I went to the computer, but I had nothing to do, so I decided to go train today. Training was good; I feel I'm starting to improve notably. I told to the trainer that there was the possibility that I had to quit for 1-2 weeks, though I may leave for more time, but I didn't want to mention it yet.

I returned home walking, I needed some time to think. I went to play Mario Kart the whole afternoon to distract myself a little, but well, I definitely distracted myself! I forgot something I promised and upset someone. This leads to more thoughts and some decisions I'll have to take.

Paloma, a real close friend from school asked me to help her with a play that her class is going to do, I said yes, well, that happened last Friday, but I just got the script and I have to study it for tomorrow! I'll see what I will do.

You know? After re-reading this now I wonder, where's the good part of the day? Haha.

I have to study for the second part of the ENLACE test, which will be the most difficult part. I hope I do well, I gotta go to study now…goodnight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario