domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

The Soft Goodbye

Well, finally it started to rain...I missed so much the rain seasons, it let me think about a lot of things, but, sadly it brought some rain into my live too. Okay…where to start? …hmm, let's see, first, I don't know on what kind of business my dad is, he asked my mom for quite a big amount of money, and he asked for the same amount of money to my sister, nobody knows why does he needs so much money. :/

My mom is paying a lot of bills, and my father is not helping her this time, so she had to pay some bills by her own and is left with few money, she may not go to Acapulco this time because of that. I hope I'm wrong.

Max is really bad of his hips and we're starting to consider something…bad…something I'm sure I won't be able to handle…

Mauricio, my good friend… I don't know what's going up with him, but, he'll move from here, along with his family, I just got notified, I'm terribly sad, a person that gave shape to my life… is just going, I don't even know where or when, I guess that will be the end. I just hope everything is okay. L

My phone bill just rose to 900 pesos; I don't know if my parents will pay it, otherwise I'll have to sell the phone in order to pay it, apparently my mother will pay it, which means she'll have less money for the vacations. If so, I'll feel terribly guilty. ;_;

My father got robbed on Thursday while he was in the downtown, according to him, they only took some cash he had, I hope it's true.

Chris totally misunderstood what I wanted, so as a result, I'm sure I did more damage to him, thing I was trying to avoid… I can't believe I did it again.

I was supposed to attend Jhoset's birthday today, but my parents didn't let me go because we were going with my grandma's, it made me get so angry! And I fell bad, I don't know what Jhoset is going to think about me now. :/

I'm sure I'm going to catch a flu again, but well, that's normal.

After reading all this, I'm starting to think that I've been listening to one song recently because of these events, I would tell the name, but it would only lead to more misunderstandings…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario