martes, 5 de abril de 2011

The Fall [1]

Junior High school was next, almost all the class from elementary moved to the same school, which means Mauricio was there too. As you could expect I just kept doing and doing worse, not to mention that my parents were starting to be unable to pay the monthly fee from the school (tuition?). So they were really starting to get angry with me, and trust me, when I say angry I really mean it, I've never seen them like that before. I failed Biology…well almost failed it. God! I can't imagine my parents reaction if I would have failed that!

I started becoming better friend with Mauricio, but I also met Rodrigo there, who definitely was my best friend on that first year, though, I didn't like his way of thinking some stuff. But he was a funny person anyways.

The school made some sort of "Sports Weekend", my team was: Mauricio, Rodrigo, Abraham (Mauricio´s friend) and me; each one with his corresponding father. I really don't know how, but it turned out that we won! :D I remember that the basketball trainer asked me to join the team again; I had to say no again.

Overall, I can't say I had my better days on that year…but boy! Compared to what was coming, that was the best!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario