sábado, 29 de junio de 2013

Day 8: Twisted luck

Today was sort of slow again, I went downstairs around 10PM, I ate two ham sandwiches and played Monkey Ball the whole morning, I finally beat the Expert stages. I stopped playing around 2PM, just in time for getting lunch, we got fried cheese quesadillas, they were great, no one ate a lot of them though...

We returned to the park that I showed before, it was pretty full, there was a soccer tourney going on. Jorge actually participated and won his match, he will play again tomorrow the semi-finals, I'm sure he will win tomorrow. We returned to the house around 8PM, my aunt made...more ham sandwiches! Though, she didn't know I had that for breakfast. They were pretty good anyways. I played New Mario Bros with my cousins for a while, I got bored very quickly. 







After insisting a lot, I gave my Golden Eye disc and my phone to my aunt in exchange of her phone. It isn't that great, but certainly better and more expensive than both, the game and my phone combined. I still feel a little bit guilty...but well, she insisted...

Tomorrow my cousin and her son are leaving to Taxco, that's good, because that kid was starting to annoy me. Mainly because her mother barely takes care of him and my other cousins seem to think that he is a toy. Plus, he pees all over the house. .___.

I kinda want to go to the beach...I don't know if I actually want to go swim or just take pictures...but I won't let my family know, I don't want them to spend more money on me, since they're not letting me pay anything...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario