viernes, 28 de junio de 2013

Day 7: All together alone

Today was sort of boring. I woke up early, but I stayed on the computer 'till 11AM, when I got downstairs my aunt asked me to go with her to pick up Saul from his school. I said yes, I was kinda hungry though...luckily she stopped at a tacos stall and bought some tacos to bring to the house. The potato taco was nice.

My cousins played the Wii the whole day, I just watched, since they were playing one player games only, like Zelda. I was on the computer till 6PM; I went upstairs to the roof to enjoy the view by myself. I sure enjoyed it. I wonder if I'll ever be able to have some time to enjoy the view and relax when I become older....

This is were I sat


The view was quite nice

A ship left the dock, and they let the horn sound, I forgot about that and couldn't record it. I also saw like 3 balloons that were floating around, I'm sure one was a UFO though. :p
But it probably was a balloon since elementary schools are having their events (ceremonies?) for the 6th graders. I stayed up there until 8PM.

I later went downstairs and played Monkey Ball, but I did worse than yesterday, so I let my cousins play it more. We unlocked a mini game, Monkey Golf...as you might guess, they didn't like it, We made it to the hole.

One of my aunts came to visit and brought more tacos for dinner, I didn't eat much since I was full, my grandmother gave me 7 enchiladas for lunch around 4PM, I was really full. 

And that's pretty much it, I talked a bit with Jorge before getting on bed...I hope tomorrow is even better than today.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario