lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

Bouncing

So I have a friend (more like my brother [I consider him my brother]) in the US, he was planning to visit me this summer, but I was not sure if it was worthy for him, since I have some courses at school and I wasn't sure if it was the time already, but I didn't use the right words and end up messing things around (as usual). I passed the last week thinking of what could be done, and despite not finding out when were the courses supposed to take place, I did discover that they last 2-3 hours a day, so it wasn't a waste of time after all. So I decided to give the 'yes' finally, I was actually excited for giving the news, but I messed my words again and as a result, the conversation itself.
Now I don't even know if I want to see him in person, it will be highly likely that I will hurt him again, and it would be even worse if that happens while he is physically at my side and in vacation.
I hope everything ends up right...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario