lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

Automatic Stop

Well, another strange weekend...
Yesterday I made my IPN test, I honestly felt it was a bit easy with the exception of Math, were I always do bad. I hope I do well overall. Results will be given around July 22nd.

I returned home and payer finally a visit to Chatzy, I was going to give some awesome news, but I was received with some questions and a 'hostile' like welcoming. I left to the supermarket, though, that was a bad move, besides it been boring, I thought so many things and end up been sad the whole evening. I returned home and then to Chatzy, though it was the same, so I ended up all depressed.

My grandma came to sleep here, but she stayed in my parents room.

Sunday was really normal, we went to the church and I went to Mauricio's house for my brawl so I could play in the evening with the Black Lions guys, but my Wii didn't read the disc. :-(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario