lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

The wait is over...

So... yesterday I went to the downtown, to the place were you can find any single game you've ever imagined it existed...so I go and ask for EO2 for my surprise they din't had it. Then I said wtf, I give up, I'll never find it! I've searched for it in every possible place in Mexico just to find it, and look at this! argh....

So yesterday I emailed Best Buy to see if they had it, and they replied "no", well I saw it coming anyways, but for some reason I said, I won't believe them till I go there, because I had a dream were I bought the game in Best Buy

So I went and surprise!!!!!!! They didn't had it! I was already going out of the store until I see that there was a shelve of all the new Wii games and surprise! EO2 wasn't there.....just kiding, THERE TI WAS!!!! EO2 w/ Wii Speak! finally, found it, my search is over, the wait is over, but I still have HW to do so...

I must hurry I need to dive today!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. That post was odd.

    But kudos! ^^ I'll get it soon. So you know, the WiiSpeak & WiiSpeak Channel are tied to the system. :( Like a Wii Shop Channel game.


    I'm glad you finally got it, though. I know you wanted it so much, for so long...*Sniff* I love a happy ending. :,)

    ResponderEliminar