viernes, 12 de marzo de 2010

The end of the hunt?

Well, first than anything else, sorry for not updating, but damn, it's hard to keep my blog updated and do HW >_<, so sorry to my readers! :/

Anyways, tomorow may be the final day, the day where my search finally comes to an end, the year and a half wait is almost over, but damn, it's hard for me to believe that I may find it tomorow, I mean, I almost got used to keep searching for the game without any luck! xD

You know, this week I've been thinking in something very special that only made me ask myself a lot of questions, how do I know if I've took the correct decisions this last days? specially becuase in the first days of this week I took some decisions that took me to some mistakes, fails and stuff like that. I've made some things this week that made me think if I'll ever regret making them...

Anyways, this is it, for my entry of today, I hope to update more often, take care my readers!

-Issac-

1 comentario:

  1. Oh, don't fret! You need to keep your priorities as straight as they are now.

    And don't worry, you'll be soooooo happy with EO2. ^____^


    As for mistakes, we all make them, just do what you can to fix them and not repeat them in the future, yeah? :D

    ResponderEliminar