sábado, 18 de enero de 2014

Into the Light [2]

Second semester was probably one of the most interesting ones, I won't lie, it was filled with easy courses (due to the professors), but it was fun.

For that semester, there were three groups, the groups were assigned depending on our average. I was on the "best" group, so that helped, everyone was more calmed now, and the group was relatively small, which helped me relate to other people more. I got some friends there, Rubén and Maricela, we didn't talked much (yet), but we did hung together at tines. We mostly started talking because we wanted to switch into the morning groups (I can't remember exactly why).

The most notable teacher I met in that semester was my teacher from "Laboratory equipment usage", she was nice and made the class fun with her constant jokes. Overall, everyone enjoyed the course with her.

That semester also happened to be the best that I had (I think), with an average of 8.9.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario