lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

Day 10: Reversal

Today was simple, I went to the church and then returned home, where I passed the rest of the day.

I didn't do much today. I just washed the dishes, ate and played Brawl with my cousins. I also took care of my sick cousin in the day and talked to my grandmother on the night. I finally found something that I have in common with my grandfather, my grandma says that the two of us hate to be touched in the belly.

It's weird, everytime I come here I kinda forget of all the things that worries me, or some thoughts that bother me. I also like to come to the chruch from here. I wish I could stay here longer...

My other grandma was burried today, my mother told me that, as expected, everyone was asking: "Where is my grandma's favorite?". I kinda feel bad, but my mother told me that there was a lot of people there, so I really don't feel bad for being absent.

My cousin is insisting me more and more that we should box soon, it's funny, because when I had his age, I was the one insisting and he was the one that didn't want to...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario