jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Luck, a Matter of Faith

Haha! It ended up fitting me quite perfectly...

Wow, these last weeks have been really weird. I mean, first, I was looking for jobs for being able to pay all my school expenses. And now, I even have money left for me! Thanks God for hearing me out.

It all started with me selling my Bluetooth headset in order to make a renew my cellphone plan and getting a new phone I wanted (Xperia Pro). I sold them, and I only needed $500 more for paying the phone. My parents decided to help me with that amount as long as I pay it back (I WAS waiting to sell the Xperia Mini Pro) on those days. Anyways, we went to renew my plan. I was going for the Xperia Pro I wanted so much. But that day Telcel had a super deal, I could get a Galaxy Note with a 90% discount. I obviously picked it; though, my plan was to resell it, since it was a model I didn't like and since I could pay all my monthly fees of my new plan AND I even had money left for buying a Xperia Pro.

Thanks God, I sold the Galaxy Nothe in 3 days. The package was delivered today in Cancún with no problems.

I was starting to get worried, since after 33 days I had zero costumers for buying the Xperia Mini Pro.  I had to drop $500 of the price I wanted. But, I finally sold it today, I've got an extra cash now.

I also bought a Xperia Pro on Mercado Libre. But fortunately, it came all good. I'm really liking it so far...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario