domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

Caminos Sin Destino

Few fragments of a work I've been trying to build for quite some time now (8 months?). But I couldn't come up with anything but few fragments. :/


"The ship is departing from this lonely island, the place where we used to laugh and play turned into ashes.
We can't repair the damage we did, a future without mercy awaits on the horizon.
The salvation light abandoned the town where we grew up long time ago, the mist makes everything hard to see, were we left behind? We see skies falling over us as we struggle to find the exit. Had we arrived where we wanted to?
This rain tries to clean our soul, however, not even the holiest waters will save us from doom.
Getting tired of walking in these flat lands. I want to forget of the pain I've felt for so long. Let me return to my roots, let me claim my lands... "



"...Sigo inundando en éste profundo mar de recuerdos que me dejaste al momento de partir, es como si solo hubiese sido ayer cuando deambulábamos bajo el acogedor frío de aquellas calles que frecuentábamos en nuestra niñez. Unidos por el calor de nuestras manos, recorríamos el lugar.

No fue sino hasta llegar a tan bello y frondoso árbol, cuando nuestras almas eran unidas por un bella y simple mirada; el resplandor de la blanca y limpia luna acariciaba tu piel, nuestro deseo parecía ser el mismo, que éste momento jamás terminara..."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario