lunes, 5 de julio de 2010

¡¡¡Success!!!

So today I got all my grades...and trust me, the results were better if what I thought!!!

-English: /10
-Ecology: 10/10
-History: 9/10
-Diferential Calculus: 7/10
-Instrumental Analysis : 9/10 (one of the hardest subjects!)
-Titrimetry: 7 :/
-Microbiology: ZOMG! 10/10
-Physics: 7/10 better than I thought tbqh...

Total: 68/8 = 8.5 = 9! :O

Semester: 8.375 + 8.25 + 8.5 = 25.125 / 3 = 8.375

I must admit I'm happy with the results, I know I can do better than that, so let's go! 5th semester, here I come! >:D


Oh, also I bought a new nunchuk...since the other one I had was broken >_>

3 comentarios:

  1. I bet you could get over 9...



    What? That's it. xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Y yo se que lo alcanzaras, pero, ¿Ese sera el fin de tu viaje? No, tu haras tus caminos, viviras tu plena vida, nunca te dentendras y seguiras llegando cada vez al siguiente nivel...

    ResponderEliminar