domingo, 25 de julio de 2010

How it used to be...

Today, while I was browsing in my photos I found this:

The friends I met in Toronto, Canada. It is Alan, Aldo, Mariana, Eloisa and Brenda. I still have contact with Alan, we are friends since elementary, I barely chat with Mariana and Brenda, but Aldo and Carolina...I really miss them, espcially Aldo, we were together the whole time at Toronto, he was a very nice guy, not to mention funny...then, few months after we returned, he practically dissapeared...with no trace, he never replied my sms, neither my mails...while I still have the mail of his sister, Eloisa, I haven't talked with her neither...for almost 3 years now...wherever they are...I hope they're alrgiht and remember...keep moving forward...

1 comentario:

  1. Oh, Issac...I can only imagine how you feel. It seems like a lot of the friends most people make in life simply come and go. Not always, and not for everyone, but for many.


    Sometimes people simply forget. Other times, they leave for a reason. And still other times, they have no choice.

    You just have to be happy for them and hope they lead a good life, as hard as that can be. Who knows? You could see them again someday.


    Cherish the friendships you have today, remember the friendships you had yesterday, and look forward to the friendships of tomorrow.

    ResponderEliminar