lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Story contest entry!

I don't remember if I told everybody about this one, but I entered a short story contest last monday, first I entered 3 days later than the original date, so I only had less than one day to get my story done, I had a great idea, sadly the story couldn't be longer than 5 pages, and the idea I had was going to use more than 5 pages, so I had to change the main story into something completely new, I didn't like it that much to be honest, they're going to give the results tomorow!

1 comentario:

  1. Dashing? DASHING? YOU LOOK-


    xD Nah, you look good! Er...don't take that the wrong way. Is the glasses thing new, or did you wear contacts before, or...? Cause I never knew, I always thought you had good vision. (Meaning 20/20 or close enough to not need glasses. Though I do just fine without.)


    And no, you didn't mention it. Hope you win! Good luck! ^^
    Maybe you'll post one (or both! :O) sometime?

    ResponderEliminar